ACBSP Business Programs Performance:
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education — supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Every quality business program worldwide is accredited.
- ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
- ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- ACBSP offers an accreditation process uniquely focused on teaching excellence and student outcomes. And because the council believes ACBSP success is driven by the success of its members, ACBSP officers and members align those programs and the accreditation process to meet the individual needs of each member. [Source: Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) ]
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) recognizes the following programs offered by the Department of Business Administration at the Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Bayamón Campus:
- AAS in Accounting
- AAS in Business Administration
- BBA in Accounting
- BBA in Business Administration
- BBA Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development
- BBA Finance
- BBA Human Resources Management
- BBA Marketing, BBA Operations Management
- MBA with specialization in Human Resources (In 2023 placed in moratorium)
- The MBA in Finance is excluded from ACBSP accreditation until it meets the eligibility requirements of being in existence for two years and having graduates. (In 2023 placed in moratorium)